Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Say hej! to the IKEA limited-edition LGBT+ rainbow cake

It has been a while since my last visit for cakes at IKEA so went during the train strike as there was no where to go.
I was lucky to go there before the cafe closed as the cake selection is different from the main dining area.
As well as getting some hot food, I just couldn't resist having three cakes to myself because I didn't feel like revisiting again and often by the time I get there the cafe is closed.






For savoury food, I had the meatballs, plant balls, prawn sandwich and for cakes I had the vegan chocolate raspberry cake, LGBT+ rainbow cake and the strawberry tart.
The meatballs tasted how it should but I was glad I tried the plant balls which were much better with a nice texture.
The gravy tasted slightly different to the meat one.

The prawn sandwich was an open sandwich of prawns on rye bread which is really popular in Sweden.

Finished with the cakes which are good especially the chocolate raspberry vegan which is a total improvement compared to the last as the texure was moist and fudgy like a missipi mud cake.
The rainbow cake was layers of tasty coloured vanilla sponge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...