Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Cherry Rhubarb slice and strawberry danish from Dough Bakehouse Croydon

Dough Bakehouse, a unit at boxpark opened in Croydon a few months ago serving coffees with doughnuts and cakes to offer.
It has been hard for me to pay them a visit because I either get the bus which means it is not on my path or if I do walk to the station, I am obviously in a rush to stop by.
One morning, I was captivated by these cherry rhubarb slices so I decided to stop by and get some.
As they serve coffees, you really have to wait if someone orders a drink.
Anyway, I eventually got my cherry rhubarb slice which is supplied by pfalzgraf in Germany.
The cherry rhubarb cake was definitely worth trying as you don't often see it around.
It was super yummy moist, with big chunks of zingy rhubarb and juicy cherries on it.
The slice itself was soft and not too sweet.
Also had the strawberry Danish which was amazing.

cherry rhubarb slice


Strawberry Danish





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...