Thursday, April 20, 2023

The first ever savoury doughnut by Doh Hut

I love doughnuts so when I found out about this savoury doughnut at Doh Hut I just had to get my mitts on it.
Doh Hut comes from Leeds and have recently opened a shop at Exmouth Market.
As well as the savory doughnut (Dagel) I also got a plain one to try.
Overall, I felt that the doughnuts were on the oily side for the sweet and savoury especially the savoury which left my fingers super oily as well as the paper bag.
The savoury is freshly piped with Cream Cheese, Creme Fraiche, LemonZest & Juice topped with chives coated in black, white sesame seeds and crispy onions.
It was really satisfying so you can think of it as a savoury pillowy bread with cream cheese but it was the excess oil that let it down.
The plain sugar one was how it should be apart from the slight oil accumulation on the edges.



Facebook post:
https://www.facebook.com/SuperBritishGirl/posts/pfbid02k3gPfmYdopsnRRwZ23jR2ZXFXEWjvKFDeZLkNdNVEMoAAFU9VkVokyTSq7ZjwPPCl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...