Wednesday, August 02, 2023

LinLan tea at Teaknows 茶以知人 - Bloomsbury

Someone got me some really nice LinLan Tea from this place.
I would not have visited myself because it was a bit intimidating.
The LinLan tea I had was to my liking because at 30% sugar and less ice it was really thirst quenching and aromatic.
It was topped with a nice cream tower with some stuff on it.
Since it was really nice, I decided to pop in the shop and have a look and ask them what the stuff was on top but all I got was just Cream Tower even though I tried to ask what the pieces were.
Luckily on deliveroo there is more information, so I found out they were nuts and not red beans which takes the tea to another level.
Also tried the sweet melon tea which was nice but I didn't appreciate the milk in it because milk does not work with these green teas.
When I asked about this other tea, she poured a sample to let me SMELL only, whereas other places would just let you try it.
However, the guy was much nicer and let me sample the melon tea without milk which was nice as expected.
https://www.facebook.com/SuperBritishGirl/posts/pfbid02QsemBDiQEvRLkf3Xe8unsRqtHAcKp9tYsjWSFBBZoTZce7s88ncdVtxxHzKVUjJsl










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...