Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Sour Cherry soda at Darlish

Ice Cream is obviously what Darlish specializes in but I went against the grain and had a drink.
As fan of Cherry, I didn't hesitate to get the SOUR cherry soda at Darlish.
Priced at £5, I was quite upset when I saw it being made that I didn't even want it because I was expecting it to be made with soda water or the sparkling Evian cans in the fridge and not Sprite.
To make it even worse it was Sprite Zero which has these awful sweeteners.
Overall, I didn't like the drink because of the sweetness which defeats the purpose of being a sour cherry drink.
On top of that I didn't like the overpowering taste of sprite which they should have renamed the drink Sprite and sour cherry.
If I wanted to drink Sprite, I would get it myself not for a fiver.
I know Darlish specializes in ice cream but I thought the Sour Cherry soda was unique which was why I got it.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...