Thursday, February 01, 2024

Breakfast with bottomless tea at Jack's at the Junction, Clapham Junction

DIY breakfast at Jack's at the Junction in Clapham Junction.
On my way to ASDA, I always pass this café.
Finally went in for a quick brunch and sat by the window since I was on my own because that spot is nice and bright for food pictures as well as being quiet.
I think I was definitely anaemic that day because I was craving for spinach and black pudding.
The guy who plated it contrasted the colours nicely.
The black pudding is always a good way of testing out their food because you can taste to see if its tainted with bacon or sausage during cooking.
Anyway, my breakfast was definitely impressive especially when it was presented and the spinach was leafy and green.
It was a big pile and not shrivelled up so I will be back for more.
The rewarding thing is the bottomless tea which is much needed after a fry up.
Went back again on another day and ordered the DIY again, this time I got Corned beef hash, double spinach, bacon, sausages, poached eggs and avocado but they forgot it was double spinach so I just had one.
The Corned beef hash was surprisingly nice with the onions but was on the sweet side and the carrots were hard and not quite fresh, other than that the bacon quality was good.
The sausages were surprisingly nice but could have been softer in the middle but that's to do with the meat ratio.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...