Friday, February 16, 2024

The Tempeh man at Leather Lane

The Tempeh man is a legend at Leather Lane market since 2013 and possibly the longest serving stall there.
Although I have always wanted to try, finally tried it this week because the restaurant I wanted to go was closed.
I've only tried the fried ones from Indonesia, supermarket ones in UK, Tempeh curry and the trending Tempeh crisps.
It was late when I got there but gutted I didn't arrive 10 mins later when it was reduced like Berwick Markets in Soho.
As expected it was delicious because I liked the tomato cumin flavours paired with my favourite fluffy based rice.
There was some punchy sauce on the rice which made it even more appetizing.
The texture reminds me Mexican refried beans with chunks in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...