Thursday, September 12, 2024

Trying the ramen at half price at the Kanada Ya opening in Westfield

Kanada Ya is interesting as they have been around for many years with branches in Central London.
Now they have branched out to the West to Westfield.
As I happened to be in the area so tried it as it was half price for everything.
Before I ordered, I expected they wouldn't have the full menu as they just opened but they said they did so I went ahead to order the things I wanted.
Just as expected I was later told that some items were not available so we only had ramen.
Anyway, the pork slices were very different, in one bowl is was quite fatty and very lean in the other.
The thing that I liked was that if you order extra condiments or sauces, they come separate and not drizzled on top the ramen.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...