Wednesday, September 04, 2024

Fish and Chips at Happy Days Fish Restaurant, E1Goulston Street

Another chippy, this time located East London near Liverpool Street so had to check it out.
They were really nice to let me see the chips which were lovely and white but as I needed somewhere to sit I wasn't sure to get them that day or not.
Left the place for a few seconds and decided to go back because their chips look good as they were fresh.
Unfortunately, they gave me chips from the other drawer which were not the same batch so I was disappointed.
It's not my first time eating fish and chips so chips don't change colour or shrivel up in a mere few seconds.
Anyway, I was eating nearby so popped in again as I needed more salt and vinegar, to my anger I saw then dish out the fresh batch from the other drawer but they were nice to give the fresh ones which were indeed good.
The fish itself was lovely and came with skin which gives it the flavour.
I am so glad I did not dine in their restaurant which is double the price if they gave me those same chips.
#ssgfishnchips






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...