Thursday, September 12, 2019

2/3 Dolci starring at Cafe Deco Pizzeria

Cafe Deco Pizzeria has been around for ages.
There was a branch at Sheung Wan which I didn't get to visit. 

Previously they were on the 1st floor of elements and now they have moved to the 2nd floor next to the cinema. 

When I arrived, I was greeted with a gelato cabinet which happened to be my favourite gelato brand 2/3 Dolci. 

Their pistachio gelato is highly recommended. 
As I was early, I had the salted caramel milkshake which is made with 2 scoops of 2/3 Dolci gelato.




Crostini plate: This was a nice light assortment of crab and salmon on crostini.




Steak Tartare: The steak tartare is highly recommended as there was a nice balanced taste with tart pickles.




Roasted Octopus: Not what I expect to find on the menu but I liked it because of the Mediterranean twist with olives etc.




Pork cheeks cavatalli: It was a creative combination of olives which was really moreish as the sauce was tangy and just the thing for summer.




From the choice of 10 pizzas, we reduced it down to two!
The Japanese free range egg with smoked tuna belly pizza and the M6 Wagyu beef and prawn.

Japanese free range egg with smoked tuna belly pizza:
The tuna belly pizza was really tasty enhanced by the egg and Shichimi oil which gives it a spicy exotic flare.




M6 Wagyu beef and prawn:




Desserts are a must and they have the latest souffle pancakes but my favourite was the cheesecake which was presented in a deconstructed way wrapped in fruit jelly.
The fighting flavours:
Salted caramel mousse with candied peanuts.




The best of both worlds (cheesecake):




Souffle pancakes: Original and Matcha.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...