Monday, September 30, 2019

[Review] Thayer's Real Dairy Ice Cream

I was on my way to a pub in the Seaside area and discovered this.
To be honest, this ice cream shop has been here for more than 40 years but as a child I wasn't really foodie and all I did was hang around in town.

Anyway, better late and never.

Behind this ice cream joint is the famous Italian Fusciardi's another gelato parlour which can be tried later but my priority was Thayer's!!!

It was a relaxed ice cream joint with so many ice creams to choose from and they have soft ice/ softie / softserve which is made in house with Jersey Milk so it is expected to be creamy.


There are a few tables so you can dine in!

Having all these ice cream choices was a treat.

I picked Cinnamon and Rhubarb ginger.

There were also the usual like Pistachio, salted caramel etc which are available in the city.

The ice cream texture was to my liking and it was thick, gooey and mastic like Turkish Ice Cream.

The rhubarb ginger (left) was a surprise as it was loaded with crystallized ginger, although the rhubarb wasn't really prominent, the overall flavour was good.

The other scoop was cinnamon (right), also good but it got outshone by the rhubarb ginger so if I were to choose cinnamon again, it should be paired with something lighter.

Thayer's Real Dairy Ice Cream:
7 Seaside, Eastbourne BN22 7NB
Phone: 01323 641906
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Ice-Cream-Shop/Thayers-Ice-Cream-Palour-178462798894283/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...