Monday, September 30, 2019

[Review] Amazing Fish and Chips at Dolphin Fish Bar

Fish and Chips is a national dish so obviously you will find it everywhere in UK.

There is nothing like a good fish and chip with lashings of salt and vinegar.

Dolphin Fish Bar is raved as the best in Eastbourne, it is family run and has been around for over 40 years.

The location was a bit off the radar for me as I don't have a car but I am so glad I finally tried it.

When you walk in, you are greeted by the typical glass cabinet, pickled eggs etc.
The menu is behind the counter.

Without further ado, I ordered the cod and chips with curry sauce.
There are other fishes available but for starters I felt I had to have the cod.


It took a while to come but it was totally worth the wait!!!!

Before even trying it, it was visually impressive.
Every chip was uniformly blonde and perfect.

The fish was evenly coated and the batter had an even coat that was just the right thickness.

After taking pictures, I just dived in, every chip was so delicious, it was soft and fluffy inside with a strong potato taste.
The fish was more than perfect, the cod was flakey and chunky inside the crispy batter.

As for the curry sauce, every chippie has it's own recipe so it depends if you prefer the sauce sweeter, spicier etc.

Basically it was so damn good, I could have it every day if I was nearby!

https://dolphinfishbar.com/
86 Seaside
Eastbourne
East Sussex
BN22 7QP
Tel: 01323 722813

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...