Tuesday, September 03, 2019

[素街 Veggie Guy] Veggie buffet

I am glad that more and more people are health conscious these days which means there are more vegetarian restaurants.
Getting popular than ever are vegetarian buffets.

A few years ago, there were quite a few good ones which didn't make it such as Red Mango, gik ji soh etc.
At Veggie Guy, you can practically experience the buffet any time of the day as they do lunch, afternoon tea an dinner.



This location will not be unfamiliar to vegetarians as this spot used to be THE VEGGIE.



At the buffet section, there were so many dishes to choose from. The DESSERT got my attention because it was English BREAD PUDDING!!!




As well as English dessert, they also had Sichuan mock chicken and other goodies.



Prawn toast:



Truffle egg guo bao:



I just couldn't wait to eat because the last two times I had vegetarian buffet was the wrong timing.
This time, everything was good and I ended up eating lots of stuff.
My favourites were the bread pudding, okra tempura, fried noodles, turmeric rice and much more,
Will definitely come back again.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...