Saturday, October 23, 2021

Egg hopper at King's Cross Hopper

Hoppers is a Sri Lankan restaurant famous for serving hoppers, the star of the show has to be the egg hopper which must be ordered.
I have been meaning to dine at Hoppers but they only open in the evenings but now as there are more branches, they open during the lunch as well as weekends.
I paid a visit to the King's Cross branch on a busy Saturday where I was seated outside.
In a way it was good because it was quieter outside.
Ordered the Egg Hopper but when it arrived, the hopper was not centred on the plate.
This was a minor issue because I re-positioned it so that it would look good for photos.
What bothered me was the egg yolk because it was over done.
Asked for another one and the yolk was too my liking with some raw egg white swishing about.
In the UK, eggs are perfectly fine raw because of the Lion Stamp so I was ok with that.
The hopper was as good as expected, you can imagine it like a bowl shaped pancake with an egg at the bottom.

Menu:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...