Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Spicy wings and burger at Spice Hut, Romford

As a spicy wing addict, I just cannot refrain myself from trying this shop.
I liked the way they had kids meal so you can try out their quality.
Spice Hut just stood out with its pretty pink floral backdrop which is rather odd for fast food as it is more of a cake shop/cafe thing.
Anyway, moving on the food, the range of the menu was amazing, there were curries, doners, burgers to fried chicken.
I had the burger first and it did not disappoint for 99p with decent cheese.
On the table were these spicy sauces and the chilli one was really comforting as it tasted the same as this regular I used to go to.
The spicy wings looked the part, however the colour is brighter than most shops I have visited.
The wings were not bad but they didn't come off the bone easily like other shops.
Overall, I would definitely come back.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...