Sunday, November 07, 2021

Chocolate heaven at KNOOPS

I discovered KNOOPS while I was at Chelsea.
When you go in the shop, you are greeted with so many choices for chocolate drinks.
Not only do they have dark chocolate but they also have my favourite Ruby Chocolate which is made with Callebaut chocolate chips.
Basically the concept is like coffee where you choose the percentage of chocolate but before that you have to decide on whether you want your drink hot or cold which a choice of ice or milkshake.
Having it vegan is also wonderful because you get to choose almond and hazelnut milk which would give the chocolate a wonderful nutty taste.
It was really hard deciding between hot or cold let alone the percentage which is why I couldn't make up my mind on the first visit and left!!
Went back another day to the Clapham branch with a drink in mind.
I was really tempted to have the ruby chocolate which is served hot only but as I have already tried it elsewhere I went for the 96% Extra dark with no added sugar milkshake which is blended with Knoops white chocolate ice cream.
As expected, the milkshake was so good and you could taste chunk of chocolate in it.
Also topped it with Maldon Salt and cinnamon which takes it to another level.
There was an interesting sour aftertaste to it like coffee but I was fine with that and I am definitely coming back but the problem is deciding which drink to have.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...