Saturday, November 06, 2021

Detox and chicken noodles at Itsu

One evening while I was waiting for someone I went into Itsu at Chelsea because I was bored. 
On the menu I spotted the detox noodles so asked what was it in and was told it was crystal noodles in miso soup.
Since both those elements were my favourite I decided to try the detox noodles.
To my surprise, it was actually really tasty, glass noodles in miso soup was so flavourful and you also get vegan gyozas, tofu and seaweed which make it quite filling depending on how much crystal they put in.


After this delicious experience, I was in Camden and there was an Itsu there so I tried the chicken noodles because it also had crystal noodles, however they forgot to put the vegetables in which I found out later when I browsed the menu online.
Despite it was missing the vegetables, the taste was so good because the chicken broth was full of sesame flavour.
The chicken was a bit bland but the Korean Gochujang sauce took it to another level because it was like BBQ sauce with a tangy fiery kick to it.





After this I was hooked so went to another branch and had the detox noodles with chicken broth which was so good!

I got the chicken noodles again and it came with the vegetables that it was supposed it.
The amount of vegetables from this shop was generous!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...