Monday, September 19, 2022

Daily Specials at Lamar - Best lemon chicken with roasties

Lamar Grill is relatively new to West Croydon where they specialize in kebabs and wraps.
Finally paid it a visit but not for their kebabs.
I think it was a Sunday I went and they had daily specials the counter where you can pick and choose what you want.
They don't seem to do daily specials anymore as it wasn't available on a recently visit but I had chicken thigh, potatoes and some rice.
I was bowled over on how delicious it was because the chicken had an amazing tangy lemon taste and the chicken tender coated in a crispy herbed coating.
The potatoes were also fantastic, similar to English roasties and the rice was fluffy and taste.
Would love have this again, but it is subject to availabity and daily specials are quite random so I do try to make and effort to try thing when I see them rather regretting.










Lamar - fresh sharwama & falafel
27 London Rd, Croydon CR0 2RE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...