Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sylvia's Artisan Bubble Milk Tea Ice Cream joint in Romford

Came accross this newly opened Bubble Milk Tea Ice Cream joint in my regular Romford visits.
I love their tea and ice cream offerings especially the ice cream where you can buy scoops or tubs.
Their signature is the tea floats but I only was in the mood for ice cream that day.
The price was really affordable at £1 for scoop so I ended up getting three scoops.
Flavours available were: Pistachio, Halo-halo, Avocado, buko pandan, mango, lychee, ube, coco loco, matcha, ube cheesy, jackfruit and mock pina colada.
I got the avocado, buko pandan and the ube cheesy.
All of them were so heavenly but would have loved the pandan flavour to be stronger.
Next time I'm in town, will definitely stop buy for a scoop of ice cream.

Sylvia's Artisan Bubble Milk Tea Ice Cream
96 South St, Romford, RM1 1RX.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...