Sunday, September 25, 2022

JÖRĐ Nordic plantbased oat milk popup cafe

Visited the Jord popup cafe over the weekend for brunch!
Finally tried their oat milks which I always see at the supermarkets.
It was really nice of them to let me try the drink on its own so that I could really taste it properly.
The original tasted just like regular milk but not as smooth.
The vanilla was impressive as it was flavoured but not sweetened meaning it can be used in so many things without adding to the sweetness.
As well as drinks, Jord Cafe have showcased well how it can be used in pancakes, smoothies and oats.
I was so happy paying for the 7.50 price tag which got me a latte, salmon pancakes, bamboo reusable cup, bag and coupon for a carton of the drink to try at home.
Available until oct.
{self paid}



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...