Thursday, August 29, 2024

Asian Prawn cocktail roll and miso caramel cookie from Sushi Dog

Sushi dog has been around for years specializing in rice rolls.
My first visit was against the grain for the miso chocolate cookie.
Miso chocolate sweet treats are everywhere now even at Sainsburys. 
The texture was soft and chewy but I didn't like it because it was waxy and too sweet that you couldn't taste the chocolate.
The miso was rather light to be picked up.

A few weeks later, spotted this Asian prawn cocktail roll on my way to borough mkt.
I almost stopped to get one but decided it would be a fall back option but turned out I had to get it because the first choice wasn't so good.
This was a roll I imagined at Crispy Rolls when they were once popular.
It turned out nice but the difference with crispy rolls is that the ingredients are warm.
It comes with Chinese cabbage which I skipped because it didn't look fresh but the avocado makes up for it.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...