Sunday, October 06, 2024

Lobster experience at Burger and Lobster

Burger and Lobster started off 2011 in London and since then you will find them in other countries.
The menu was simple back then as it was either burger or lobster for £20 which makes it an obvious choice for lobster.
Unfortunately, I didn't try it earlier so tried it recently because of the buy one get one free promotion which wasn't the best deal because they did £10 deals on lobster day but they probably can't afford this promotion this year.
Although he bogof promotion isn't the best deal it still works out the same price as when they started in 2011 because a whole lobster will now set you back at £38 which is the maximum you would pay vs £40 for two.
Since I missed the £10 lobster day, it is now or never so I treated myself to Buy one get one free offer.
Why share or bring friend when you can have it all to yourself.
I went to the Soho branch because I didn't like the Leicester Square branch which was not my scene.
Ordered the whole lobster and the lobster roll to try, ideally it would be a better to just order two whole lobsters for your moneys worth but I had to try the original lobster rolls since there are many clones about.
Before, I mention the lobsters, this has to be my most memorable experience out of the 9000+ restaurants I have reviewed collectively on various platforms.
The waitress literally put my plate of food on top of my phone which I have never experiences before at any other restaurant.
To be fair, the lobsters were good especially the steamed but I was not made aware of the choice of sauces when ordering.
It would be nice if the whole lobsters came with the green tomalley stuff as it is tasty but it was handy the claws have been cut so you don't even need the tool.
Will only return if there is a similar or better offer but I think I should treat myself to this other lobster place at The Ned's for that one off experience.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...