Sunday, October 27, 2019

[Review] Lo's Noodle Factory - Cheap Rice Rolls in a dodgy alley

As I was in London, someone asked me to get some rice rolls.
The message directed me to this dodgy alley so I thought the person was mucking me about as it looked dark and dirty.

Entered a shop which looked like a seafood shop and asked for rice rolls and the guy told me it was the shop next door so it appears I was in the right direction.
Finally found the shop with a narrow corridor that only fits one person so once you bought your stuff anyone queuing would have to give way.


To be honest, the rice rolls were really good as the texture was firm with a chew and much better than the crap in Hong Kong which is sweet by default without any sauces.




They also had buns which I didn't like much as they were hard to swallow.


Lo's Noodle Co Ltd
6 Dansey Place, London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...