Saturday, October 19, 2019

[Review] Flat Iron

Flat Iron is a popular affordable steak house which opened on Beak Street in London since 2012.
Since then, it has become a success and there are now nine branches.

I began dining there a few years ago.
Beak Street was the first place I tried it and I was hooked.
Flat Iron is definitely the place to go hence I always recommend people there.

Recently went to the Tooley Street branch and the quality had gone down a little bit.

The steak I had was full of membrane but they happily changed it for me so the replaced steak was all good.
 After replacement:

The only complaint would be the serving boards they used because there was some off putting smell on them.

The metal cups and plates had paint coming off it which meant rust was in contact with food.



Apart from that I will go back but to a different branch next time.


Youtube:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...