Saturday, October 12, 2019

[Review] Yummy Noodle Bar

Born and bred in Eastbourne, this was my regular noodle joint for Pad Thai when I was a kid.
Being away from town, I have been itching to go back.

Since my last visit, it is no longer a small noodle bar but a big noodle restaurant with another branch somewhere in town.


Without further ado, the pad thai is a must and I also ordered the Mixed Vegetable chow mein as I have never tried their chow mein.

For the pad thai, there are two versions, a vegetarian one and a non veg one which contains fish sauce.
The vegetable pad thai tasted just as good as before but slightly different to the prawn pad thai as it was my first time having the vegetarian one.

As for the mixed vegetable chow mein, the taste was fantastic.
Each strand was uniformly flavoured and covered in sauce complimented by the crunchy vegetables.


Will definitely be back for other noodles and the price tag is definitely affordable.
Tap water is available and self service.

The Menu:







Yummy Noodle Bar:
Enterprise Shopping Centre
Eastbourne BN21 1BD
https://www.thingstodopost.org/most-popular-asian-food-in-pevensey-united-kingdom-407336

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...