Thursday, October 10, 2019

[Review] Dark Sugars

I was really looking forward to the hot chocolate at Dark Sugars.

There are two branches on Brick Lane.
Visited the one on the corner of Bacon Road which was really disappointing.
I arrived on a weekday afternoon and the door was locked so I thought just my luck it was closed but just as I was leaving someone opened door.
Without further ado I ordered the nutmeg hot chocolate but unfortunately the lady didn't bother to cut more chocolate and just scooped the crumbs from the chopping board to my hot choc.
Hence it was not as instaworthy as I had hoped and if you hadn't seen instagram you wouldn't have known to voice out.
Sadly I should have waited as the customers after me got instaworthy hot chocolates.

As there are two branches, I decided to try my luck at the other branch and it was really rewarding, the girls there were really nice.
The other branch is bigger with a bigger place to sit.





Also tried the cocoa tea which is made with cocoa beans.
The taste was a bit sour like drinking Cascara Tea.


Dark Sugars Cocoa House:
124-126 Brick Lane
Dark Sugars Chocolates:
141 Brick Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...