Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Breakfast was good at Today's Cafe

Today's Cafe is a cafe that you will always pass on the bus route as there is a bus stop right outside which makes it really convenient if you are getting the bus!
I only recently tried because I tried Elly's accross the road hence I wanted to compare and see how they fared.
The menu at Today's Cafe was very friendly and affordable, I was really impressed they even had Kippers and eggs on the menu, a very traditional but forgotten breakfast these days.
On the first visit, I had sausage, egg, tomatoes and everything was perfect.
The second visit, I had black pudding, egg and bubble where the bubble was quite traditional because you can really taste the cabbage.
Finished with a chocolate cake and custard.
The custard again was proper homemade and not those commercial carton ones but the cake was literally a slice of chocolate cake with chocolate sauce in the middle.
I was hoping that it would be a chocolate sponge or something but then the menu did say chocolate cake so I got what I ordered.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this cafe if you are in the area.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...