Sunday, October 23, 2022

Cheese toast at The Glitch

To be honest, I was not intending to dine here because I was meant to be trying an old cafe nearby but they were closed.
Apart from that The Glitch is a great place to relax and hang out with its lovely quirky decor.
On the menu, they had various cheese toasties for 4.50 to choose from and it was really hard to decide as the vegan choice was tempting as well as the regular cheese.
Their vegan toastie with spinach is made with sheese while the regular one was red Leicester, cheddar, mustard and mayo.
After a hard battle on deciding which one I decided to try the regular one and come back for the vegan one.
I was pleasantly surprised how good the toastie was because I felt that the lovely cheddar cheese was good supported by some decent yeasty fresh white bread.
A good toastie to me is proper cheese and not tasteless mozzarella which is just stunning for its stringiness.
There was no heavy feeling or oiliness after finishing the toastie so I definitely will be back for the vegan one.

The Glitch, Lower Marsh









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...