Sunday, October 02, 2022

Lobster roll from Molo Seafood at Mercato Metropolitano

It's been a while since I last had a lobster roll until now!
I was actually partially full after having some lamb pilaf but these guys near me were having a lobster roll.
Upon hearing the words "My Life is complete" after someone took a bite, I knew I had to get one even though I had just eaten!
I definitely did not regret getting one because these rolls are available from 1300-1400 and I doubt I could get here that sort of time again.
The lobster roll was simply delicious because the pieces of lobster tasted of the sea and the texture was quite delicate and not as bouncy as meaty lobster.
It was similar to crayfish so it makes me wonder if it was lobster and crayfish.
The colour was interesting for lobster as it was almost like a coral pink yet it was translucent when lobster is usually white and not transparent.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...