Sunday, November 06, 2022

Ramo Ramen Camden and Soho

I love Ramen especially when it has a different twist to it like Ramo ramen which has a Philipino touch to it.
You will find that the items on the menu are inspired bu Filipino dishes.
It is interesting that the menu is different at both branches.
The Soho branch is clearly aimed at the hip crowd hence they have items such as lobster ramen etc.
At the Camden branch there is the lamb ramen so I had to try both branches.
On my very first visit, I went to the Soho branch on a Sunday, however it was shocking they did not even have a seat for a one person walk in.
The bar table was available but I felt that they wanted to keep it empty so I decided to get a takeaway.
Eventually, they arranged me a table so I was able to dine there before the booking came which was fine for me because I wasn't going to stay long.
I had the oxtail kare kare which is a peanut broth with pulled oxtail.
Overall, it was nice but I found the broth not hot enough and it was a little too sweet and salty for my liking.

Visited the other branch in Kentish Town which I found much friendlier and had the lamb tantanmen.
The lamb ramen was quite impressive and flavourful.

Photos at Ramo Ramen, Soho









Photos at Ramo Ramen, Kentish Town










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...