Friday, November 04, 2022

Supa Ya ramen opens second ramen joint in Peckham

I discovered this TRADITIONALLY INAUTHENTIC ramen though a newspaper article which aroused my interest to go because of their crazy creations (Shown further down).

Somehow, I fell in love with their interesting pairings, the logo too because it is inspired by English Pot noodles and the name is also like Batchelors super noodles hence Supa Ya Ramen.
Even though it is not traditional, the ramen pictures look crazily good.
Luke started off serving ramen in his home and finally opened a joint in Sept 2021 located in Dalston (East London) on the high street.
What surprised me was how popular it was and their ramen proved it.
Now they have opened another branch in Peckham and I am so glad I went because they are serving the cheese burger ramen which isn't often on the menu.
Since I was there, I ended having the cheese burger ramen as well as the chicken.
Interestingly, the noodles were the same but the texture was a bit different, the noodles were softer in the cheese burger and the not so soft for the chicken was were softer later on in the meal after it was in the broth for a while.
Overall, the cheese burger fulfilled what I had been waiting for all along and it was definitely worth my visit.
I loved the fusion but the gherkins were a bit too sweet and more cheesy sauce would have been good.
The pickles from their beef ramen would have been good.



The chicken ramen is another popular thick with that rich golden broth but I found it a bit salty.


191 Rye Ln, London SE15 4TP
https://www.facebook.com/SuperBritishGirl/posts/pfbid0bLiVAeFYgcTdzz8BLgFgcnRSe2CXZCW3QtGshrHiadAMXVMdvSbfnRsrmi1ktjJl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...