Sunday, November 13, 2022

SMACKS hamburger debuts in South Croydon

I was really excited about the opening of SMACKS in South Croydon because it looks so colourful and catchy.
They finally opened in late July serving burgers with an extensive menu of burgers, wings and desserts.
SMACKS specializes in freshly ground PRIME ANGUS beef burgers and freshly prepared Fried Chicken everyday.
Since then, I have been a frequent customer so I feel really bad I still have not shared it on here yet.
Starting with the basic hamburger which is super comforting and satisfying.
I liked the way, they have grilled it so that it is slightly crispy on the surface but still moist in the middle and then you have generous ketchup, mustard and onions just like McDonalds.
So to summarize, it is like a perfect McDonalds hamburger but if not better.



On another visit, I tried their breaded wings and BBQ wings which also surprised me again because of the quality and price.
Again, you can see the wings have been fried to perfection.




As well as the wings and burgers, their fries are fab hence I love coming to SMACKS for their fries when I need to test out some sauces.
Desserts are just McDonalds style with apple pie and soft serve.

Apple Pie:

To summarize, I can't recommend this place enough because they are that good and all visits have almost been consistently good.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...