Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Fries from Poptata, Croydon

Poptata was just another fries shop I thought until today when I saw them freshly cut the fries from the potatoes with skin.
I asked if they were made to order and the guy said yes but sadly they were not, I was served the fries which were left over from the previously order hence they were barely hot and not the freshly fried ones.
I am so glad, I did not waste money on extras like cheese which would not have melted.
The basic fries were not quite plain because they were tossed with Rosemary which was not something I was expecting and there was a fair bit of salt in it too.
The rosemary was so strong, I could not taste the parsley flakes but then it was probably for garnishing.
Overall, I felt that I did not experience their fries at their best which I believe would have been really nice.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...