Sunday, May 07, 2023

Mediterranean breakfast at AYAT

At the beginning of this year, I spotted some delectable breakfasts at AYAT but the serving hours were from 8am to 1pm which is impossible and at their loss.
Anyway, I happened to be around that area around 11am so I thought I'd pay them a visit but I wasn't sure to be happy or sad because they now serve breakfast until 4pm so we could have delayed our visit and went elsewhere to try something.
Similarly with the fish bar opposite, they've had change the menu to adapt which you could clearly see it coming.
As planned had the AYAT special breakfast which comes with foul mudamass, halloumi, eggs, baba ganoush, falafel, hummus, fruit, flatbread and olives.
For £9.99, it was really good for that Mediterranean style breakfast especially the foul mudamass which was a really tasty stew of fava beans with cumin, parsley and lemon!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...