Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Afternoon tea for two at M&S Cafe for a tenner

Tried the new ingenious afternoon tea at M&S Cafe for a tenner.
I'm so glad M&S are finally on the bandwagon when other places and cafes are already serving similar things.
To be honest, most of the items can be bought at M&S but I love the way you can order it as a tea set now because its something that would be a popular demand as nothing beats M&S quality and it would be good to see Greggs to a similar thing too.
I think I was the first to order it as it took them a while to figure out the items.
The macarons were missing but later brought to me.
The sandwich selection was either egg or seafood but for the egg you just get egg whereas the seafood is an assortment of sandwiches.
Overall, I really liked the afternoon tea and the macarons and mini cupcake takes it to another level.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...