Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Pie, Licker and Jellied eels from Harringtons

There are many good places to eat in Tooting but it's just off the radar.
Finally made a trip because of Harringtons pie mash which became a priority over Vermicelli.
I'm so glad I tried it and it was certainly memorable especially the menu as liquor is spelt LICKER.
The jellied eels were delicious and they were able to give me extra jelly on a half portion.
The liquor was also comforting as you could taste eel in it as well.
Overall, it was nice but the beef in the pie was a bit chewy for my liking.
All this came to 5.90 as I was charged half a portion for jellied eels :)
@harringtonspieandmash #ssgpml



Harringtons: Selkirk Road
Tooting Broadway



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...