Sunday, May 05, 2024

McDonalds new improved buns (UK)

Went to McDonalds to try a burger because the big mac, quarter pounder and double cheeseburger now feature an improved bun.
Onions are placed on the beef after it is cooked to make it more savoury according to mcdonalds.
Anyway, I went for the double cheeseburger because the bun does not have sesame seeds.
The bun is basically glossy and brioche style because these days people eat with their eyes.
Previously, it was the matt dry looking version.
Anyway, this branch is consistently stingy with onions hence I requested extra and removed the gherkins and ketchup because I wanted to use the heinz pickle ketchup which tastes of both evenly mixed.
Apart from the burger looking visually a little nicer ie more posh, the taste was the same but I don't think this is a fair comment because standards are particular poor at this branch.
Anyway, I need to revisit again at another branch because I forgot to take a picture of the bun.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...