Thursday, July 06, 2023

Pret Ruby Chocolate Shaker

Pret have just launched these New Iced Shakers and one of them is Ruby Chocolate.
As a Ruby Choc fan,  I had to get my hands on them.
The store I went didn't even have it displayed so it was that new and I was again the first customer at that store because they had to open a brand new box of Ruby chocolate powder.
Usually Callebaut comes to mind for Ruby Chocolate, but I spotted them using Van Houtens which is a brand acquired by Callebaut.
Taking, a sip I couldn't stop drinking it, the ruby chocolate was smooth and sweet without tasting artificial or powdery.
I don't normally finish my drinks but I finished this all in one go because it was that good.
Also had the Crayfish salad with avocado which was light yet filling.
#ssgpret #ssgrubychocolate
Pret Ruby Chocolate Shaker










1 comment:

  1. Just a sugar syrup. Not at all worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...