Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Tesco Cafe experience

Obviously the Tesco Cafe isn't new but I had to feature it because supermarket cafes are disappearing quickly and getting replaced by Costas etc.
The menu was really impressive and they even have a majority of what you would find at M&S Cafe from scones with clotted cream to modern items like Shakshuka.
The Halloumi Rice Bowl which I really wanted was not available but listed on their site.
Anyway, I had the Mushroom and Emmental Croissant which was quite nice but the croissant was on the sweet side
The carrot cake, although quite small was in fact a good size as it was quality with lots of raisins in it.
Overall, the cafe was really good and I intend to come back.
The only thing, I did not like was the self ordering kiosks because the only human touch you got was when they brought over the food to you which is off putting to the elder generation.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...