Sunday, August 01, 2021

Cheapest rainbow cake at Premier Bakes

Discovered Premier Bakes while I was eating my way around Chrisp Street market.
Premier bakes specializes in eggless cakes which are old school style as well as modern rainbow cakes.
The rainbow slices are 1.80 while the school style cakes are only 1.60.
Seeing the rainbow cake was only 1.80, how could I refuse.
All the slices have this unfortunate splodge of cream on the sides which is not aesthetically pleasing but it was there to adhere the plastic film and keep it moist.
Overall, it was worth trying because the texture was soft and moist just like your regular egg cake but I found it too sweet.
Rating: 3/5


On another recent visit, I had the red velvet cake which was nice but it was a bit too sweet for my liking.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...