Sunday, August 01, 2021

Jerk Fried Rice from Cummin Up Caribbean Take Away, New Cross Gate

On my visits to New Cross Gate, my eyes were captivated by their 30p tea, coffee, hot chocolate advertised on their window.
Cummin Up is located right next to New Cross Gate station and next to it is another Carribean joint which is really pricey.
Finally went one night when the queue for Afterhours was slow moving.
Again, on their window was a special offer for Jerk fried rice for 2.50 which I was planning to have from Afterhours!
Here it only cost me 2.50 with some gravy and jerk sauce.
The jerk fried rice was really tasty with lots of peas and shredded chicken, the only thing that could be improved was the saltiness as it was way too salty.
I suspect that they have a lot of jerk chicken left over hence use it to make jerk fried rice.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...