Saturday, August 21, 2021

Most affordable Chinese in London from Wings Chinese Cafe, Chrisp Street Market

Chrisp Street market is such an amazing place for foodies, not only it is a haven for food but everything is so affordable.
I have been eating my way through every stall and this time I tried Wings Chinese Cafe.
Looking at the menu, most items are priced at 5.50 or less so I decided to try the plain chowmein in a large box which comes with beanshoots for 3.20.
It was as good as I expected because I spotted the Lion brand noodles which are my favourite especially the thin noodles.
The noodles were so tasty and light on the MSG and oilyness just like Stephens Take Away in Eastbourne.
Usually I am not fond of beanshoots but they were all in harmony with the onions.
Definitely coming back again to try their specials as well.



Menu:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...