Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Pie Mash at Golden Hill

Pie Mash places are going extinct so I am trying to try as many pie mash shops as I can.
Discovered Golden Pie in Clapham Junction which was convenient in a way because I change trains there hence an excuse to try it out.
The decor of Golden Pie was similar to Electric Rooms in Norwood.
As I wasn't that hungry, I just had the pie and liquor which cost 3.50.
Before adding the white pepper and vinegar, I tried the liquor first and to my surprise it was salty compared to other pie mash places I have tried.
The pie casing itself was a bit soft like it hadn't risen and there and I could taste some pork lard which had gone a bit funny.
Overall, I had to try it anyway for my records.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...