Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Breakfast at Terry's Cafe

I really enjoy my fry ups and it's a race against time to try all these places especially the ones that have been here longer than me.
Terry's Cafe was one I had to visit because you can feel the charm already on their social media.
When I got there, I was impressed already as well as the location because it was comforting seeing other aged shops nearby.
The chippy opposite will also take you back in time so I will be visiting sometime because I just enjoy being in a time warp for fish and chips as well.
Terry's Cafe is so worth visiting, every moment is entertaining and there is something to be discovered in every nook and cranny.
Moving on to the menu, they have the fryups, award winning toasts and the on toasts.
I decided to have the Buck rarebit as not many other places serve it.
When it came, there were two perfectly fried eggs with runny yolks on top of the cheese toast.
You could see the grated cheese flawlessly melted just right.
Knowing that I couldn't finish it all, I still had an extra bubble just for the records and the bubble here is the biggest piece I have been served in a square patty form!
The buck rarebit was really delicious although I would have wanted a stronger cheese that was sharper but it went deliciously well with the egg.
Towards the end I added some Worcester sauce which was comforting.
Overall, it was such a good breakfast and I am definitely revisiting.
The owner Austin is really nice and has a lovely charisma.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...