Sunday, September 19, 2021

Pizza at Franco Manca

Franco Manca is all over the place just like Nandos and GDK.
When ever I see chain restaurants that are everywhere, they are always on my bottom list to try because I'd rather try something that is unusual or different.
I think Franco Manca is successful because of its price, the most basic pizza without cheese is 5.55 while the basic one with cheese is 7.25.
To be honest, the basic one without cheese would have done nicely but as a first visit I felt it had to be with cheese to look the part.
To summarize, it was a nice pizza and the crust which I am not fond of was surprisingly good because it was crispy and bready with a good yeasty taste and smell to it.
I would probably return for the basic pizza without the cheese because I am not fond of tasteless stringy mozzarella.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...