Monday, September 06, 2021

The Fish and Chicken Shop

Spotted this joint while I was changing to the DLR and spotted this deal for 2.00 deal for 4 wings and chips.
As a wings and chippy chip fan I had to return and try it.
It is a 40 seater restaurant but sadly they are not doing dine ins at the moment so I had to eat nearby because I love drowning my chips with vinegar.
As much as I like the fries that are usually served in chicken shops, chippy chips are more to my liking and here you can have them with wings as they specialize in fish and chips.
The chips were amazing, even those they had been fried for sometime but kept in the heated cabinet they were still delicious as they were good quality chips meaning they can still taste good after sitting there for a while.
For the wings I was given one drumette and three flats, normally I like the drumettes but in this occasion the flats were really tasty and coated in a spicy coating.
Definitely coming back for more and I liked the portion size and price because it meant I could sample their chips and wings.









The Fish & Chicken Shop Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...