Monday, September 06, 2021

A visit to Wimpy's at Watney Market

 A must visit if you are in the area.



I finally fulfilled my New Years resolution to go to Wimpy's!!
It was a real struggle choosing between the Watney branch or the Greenwich branch.
Greenwich is probably the best option but Watney was more convenient to travel to which is hidden amongst a market.
The vibes at this branch was so different to Greenwich because one of the staff was so keen for me to order or perhaps he has a compulsive disorder.
Luckily I knew what I wanted so ordered the classic hamburger.
It was loaded with Wimpy ketchup which is really different and memorable because the taste is really punchy with a balanced sweet and tangy tone.
The onions were also the star of the show because I love the way they are coarsely chopped and you can really taste and feel the texture which compliments the beef patty.
Overall, the burger was really tasty and the lettuce worked well as I don't normally like lettuce.
It seems that it was a different lettuce used and not iceberg because it looked rather curly.



The decor:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...