Saturday, September 25, 2021

Fish and Chips at Golden Chippy, rated the number 1 best chippy in London on Tripadvisor

As a fish and chips fanatic I had to try the Golden Chippy which is rated number 1 in London on Tripadvisor.
Finally made it by train where it was only a few minutes walk from the station.
The Golden Chippy serves their Fish and Chips with salad which is quite odd and this was another reason which made me visit.
On the menu, there were so many fish offerings like skate.
In the end I got the fish goujons and fish roe.
It was good to see fish roe offered as not many places offer it due to unpopularity.
Compared to other chippies, my food arrived quickly and it was piping hot.
The fish batter was so light yet crispy that it crumbles in your mouth and the fish was so delicate that it was like silk.
Although the fish and chips was better than all the chippies I've tried in London, I felt that the salad actually stole the show.
Looking at the salad, it was finely chopped with olive oil, tomatoes, parsley mixed salad and it was so tasty and moreish because of the tangy dressing.
It also had mint in it which makes you remember their salad.
Coming here twice, the fish and chips were consistently good although on my first visit, there was no tartare sauce and on the second visit, there was tartare sauce on every table.
To summarize, I would definitely recommend it!













Second visit:


Third Visit:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...