Sunday, September 12, 2021

Newly opened Hawley Wharf and market in Camden

Just by the picturesque Regent's canal in Camden, there is a newly opened mall called Hawley Wharf.
At the moment, the confirmed shops that I know will open there are: Bunhouse, Three uncles
Currently, Tsujiri and a few other eateries are ready and serving.








Bunhouse:
Review of Chinatown Bunhouse:



Three Uncles:
Review of Liverpool Street Three Uncles:



Near the entrance, there was a market so had a look.
I love nut spreads and houmous so when I discovered these cashew based spreads by Origin Kitchen I knew I would like them because Cashew is one of my favourite nuts when it comes to non dairy milk Cashew milk.
The reason I like cashew milk is because it is creamy just like regular milk so it makes sense to use it to make indulgent spreads like chocolate and white chocolate.
The chocolate one would absolutely taste amazing on toast.
As for their savoury spreads, they had a starchy texture but you get more flavour because there is a less beany taste to it than chickpeas and soybeans.






There was also a stall for hydroponically grown cress by Sprigs Farm.


Also at the market was Chango Empanadas which is a restaurant change, I got the spicy chicken empanadas which was loaded with moist chicken breast chunks so I enjoyed it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...