Tuesday, December 10, 2019

[Review] Flawless Breakfast at Beatty Cafe

I don't know how long Beatty Cafe has been in Eastbourne but I am chuffed it is there.
If my friend from school hadn't told me I would have totally missed this gem.
Unfortunately the location is not in the centre of town so if you don't drive I don't know how you would get here.

Before I went, looked it up and the photos were promising so I just couldn't wait to go.

Went on the weekend with friends and the cafe was almost packed, there were queues while we were indulging on our breakfasts.

The breakfast sets include tea or coffee with a good few choices which make it hard to decide as all of them were good.

In the end I went for the Rise and Shine which had Bubble, egg, sausage, bacon, toast, tinned tomatoes and black pudding.

As a greasy fry up, you would expect it to be oily but there was not a drop of oil to be found so it was super impressive.

Every element in the breakfast was so damn good especially the bubble because it tasted like the one I had in London by Mr Gs in Stepney Green.
I liked the way the bubble was shaped into a rectangle with pieces of cabbage within the mashed potato.

The black pudding was also tasty unlike some other brands which look like a black pudding but lack flavour and the pork sausages they served were good quality in the sense that there was not much chewy bits found in the sausage.
The tinned tomatoes were comforting because they tasted like the ones at school!

Pancakes don't captivate me as much as their breakfast but I love the choices they offer like cherry pancakes and Hawaiian pancakes.

Overall it was so delicious that I regretted not getting the bigger breakfast which I will next time.

Beatty Cafe:
Beatty Road, BN23 6DG
Eastbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...